Did you mean: 

Mobile - My Account feedback

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Mobile - My Account feedback

Hi guys

Hope everyone's nearly ready for Christmas!

I wanted to gather a bit of feedback on the new Mobile My Account section. Obviously as part of the launch we've revamped the logged in area & I wanted to get a sense from Mobile customers what your thoughts are? Anything that we're missing? Anything that's not easier now? All feedback welcome!

Cheers!

120 REPLIES 120
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Mobile - My Account feedback

@PlusnetLiam

Not a major issue but would it be possible to have the time a call was initiated listed?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's a good question - assume you mean in the itemised call section?
Mav
Fixes: 514

Yep. Most other call listings I seen have the time the call was made shown.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'll chip in Smiley

Would it be possible to add the mobile number somewhere so it can be seen easily?

When I'm on my mobile and need to give my new mobile number out, I would quickly log into my account and read it off there. I'm sure there are probably other good reasons for displaying the mobile number in the account area.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Usage Allowance

Can plusnet please add the usage allowance as a timestamp of text, call & data and also please can you add sort by (text only, call only, data only) Thanks

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Usage Allowance

Great idea goldenfibre and I would like to add the possibility of an Android and iOS Apps for keeping an eye on usage.

I know we can’t have everything but it would be nice.Thumbs_Up

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi ChrisAtBristol,

Thanks for getting in touch. We're working on creating an app and it is in the pipeline, however we don't have a release date as of yet. We'll be sure to let you know when it's all system's go! In the meantime, you can pop over to www.plus.net and click on the 'My Account' tab to view your usage. Alternatively, you can contact us and we can give you that information.

Hope this helps!

- Rebeka Smiley

PlsnetFan
Dabbler

Plusnet staff have been great so far, so thank you.

I had a question: I understand there can be a difference in terms of the data speed between networks, but in terms of the telephone calls signal and quality is there be a frequent difference between Plusnet and it's 'parent' network provider EE?

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

None whatsoever, I'm pretty sure that regardless of the carrier, any piggyback service would be exactly the same. It's only the data download speed that can vary.

alan659882
Rising Star

-- Could you show the value of the 'smart cap' - I used to be able to see this with LifeMobile but it seems to have disappeared on the Plusnet site.

-- Could it be possible to buy 'bolt-ons' via the website (and maybe the App when it appears).

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Following on from the above I'd like the ability to change the smart cap myself via my account with the option of setting it to zero.

bluefish2303
Dabbler

Definitely need mobile number to be displayed somewhere!

Also as I have multiple SIMs I would appreciate being able to log in ONCE and then be able to access all my mobile accounts in one place.

Finally, to continue the single login theme, any chance we'll be able to login with ONE account that covers broadband, home phone AND mobile? Just seems to be awkward having mobile held separately from the other two.

Thanks in advance for your consideration of these requests Smiley

Beejam

would definely like a timestamp on usage history of when calls and texts were made etc... plusnet is the only provider  that  i've been with that doesn't have that ,

Will it be happening anytime soon

Thanks

bluefish2303
Dabbler

Got the 'Your latest bill is now available on My Account' email today; 3 of them. No way of telling which is which as there is no account number or mobile number (or part thereof) on the emails. Someone needs to be looking at the customer journey in a bit more detail! Shocked