Did you mean: 

Mobile - My Account feedback

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Mobile - My Account feedback

Guys

Can you send me your numbers in a PM & I'll get this raised first thing tomorrow.

Thanks
brightonbelle
Grafter

Following on from this thread

https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Misleading-contract-start-date-in-account-details/td-p/1408217

Please change the dates showing for bills in My Account to match the dates that appear in the pdf versions of the bills

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I would like to see the ability to make account changes online such as:

Turning voicemail on/off - including changing the number of rings included on the site.

Modifying the SmartCap value (down to zero would be excellent to prevent running up anything extra)

Turning international roaming on/off. 

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi guys

Thanks a lot for this, rest assured we've taken them all in & are reviewing feasibility of each of your suggestions in our back log.

As & when we make a change suggested here, we'll be in touch Smiley

Oh, and keep it coming!

odg

Changing the Smart Cap online would be good. As many settings as possible really to avoid the hassle of calling up, adjusting things online is faster. Otherwise it's great!

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

it's now nearly 3 months of feedback and PN haven't act anything yet. Pretty very slow and nothing was informed yet.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @goldenfibre

Slightly unfair! We've taken all of the feedback and created a backlog of items for us to review - as you can imagine, we're now reviewing the priority of it (alongside other initiatives outside of this) but I can guarantee things including changing your Smart Cap, add/remove roaming etc are absolutely being reviewed right now. 

Cheers

szaman81
Grafter

I have noticed that Plusnet recently changed the design of my mobile account. I just wanted to say I would have been better of seeing plusnet giving effort on time logs with date on my mobile account historical usage rather than date only. And also allowing us to change the username to something more easier for us to remember. I think Plusnet should prioritise according to customer feedback.

rubymoon
Hooked

No plusnet android app is a nightmare...

Took me ages to figure out the login page is asking for account number instead of a username.

I was never sent a password, so I had to then click on "forgot my password" even though I had never set one.

The overly strict password rules means an exception to my password manager rules and it's slow and painful to type it on my mobile... all for a website that appears to do nothing except show bills.

I will never get the other half to remember the account number, and even if they would, it's too much effort to browse to a website (wait for load), look up username, type username, type password (wait for load) just t see how many free minutes left Sad

quelquod
Pro

@PlusnetLiam wrote:

Hi @goldenfibre

Slightly unfair! ..... I can guarantee things including changing your Smart Cap, add/remove roaming etc are absolutely being reviewed right now. 

Unfair you think Liam?

5 months after this started, and 2 months after you thought it was unfair that we thought nothing was happening what do we find?

Nowt!!

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
BlueEagle365
Grafter

Just catching up with this, having been running dual sims (GiffGaff and Plusnet) while I ran my credit down.......

You need to put up some guides/walk through articles about setting SIM Lock, using Answer Phone, manual settings for network and data etc.

Perhaps because of the way GiffGaff works (no call centres, community support etc) they are VERY good at making sure all of the details you need are available. The info Plusnet have readily available is, in my view, poor. The FAQ's are basic only. 

I really would suggest taking a look at the GiffGaff pages to glean some ideas, and perhaps put some links on a Support page when you log in to your account to take you to pages with relevant info. Plusnet seem to be scatter gunning info in different places, blogs, forums, faq's etc, it's probably all there somewhere but needs collating to make it easy to find/navigate.

Other than that, pleased with the service so far, ported OK, not had any problems so happy customer here 🙂

Mal08
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

I agree that the Giffgaff website My Account pages are excellent - for good reason they dont have a call centre.
But I strongly suggest Plusnet get a couple of Giffgaff accounts and see how they do it.

I would also suggest that th PN account page should have a page where you can if you wish do the porting of your number across to PN - that would make things a lot easier - and you could see what stage the process was at. Like with the BB account page account info does that.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi guys

Just a quick update - we're really hopeful of being able to introduce a couple of these key things very shortly, particularly being able to login using your mobile number & also introducing the PUK Code into My Account too. 

Everything else on this list is in contention & being reviewed so if there's anything else you feel is missing please keep letting us know.

And in reference the Help content, I agree we need to do some work - it's on the list!

Cheers & thanks as ever
Liam

quelquod
Pro

PlusnetLiam wrote:

Just a quick update - we're really hopeful of being able to introduce a couple of these key things very shortly, particularly being able to login using your mobile number & also introducing the PUK Code into My Account too. 

Everything else on this list is in contention & being reviewed so if there's anything else you feel is missing please keep letting us know.

And another month passes - 'very shortly' eh?

tick tick tick

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

yes it very slow process by plusnet. any updated yet?