cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data - will there be any improvements now Plusnet has taken over Life?

flamesong
Grafter

Mobile Data - will there be any improvements now Plusnet has taken over Life?

I joined Life a few months ago because the monthly tariff was perfect for my needs but since then, I have found that about 75% the time I need to use mobile data, I get a network error message despite having four or five bars on my mobile signal and being in a city. I read quite a lot online that Life's mobile data was almost non-existent and I chalked it up to 'you get what you pay for' and customer services just gave me the same old advice every time - reset my network settings which, as well as being ineffective, it extremely inconvenient.

I'm hoping that now Plusnet has taken over, there may be some effort in providing a decent mobile data coverage.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mobile Data - will there be any improvements now Plusnet has taken over Life?

Hi, 

Thanks for contacting us. Although LIFE Mobile have re-branded to Plusnet Mobile, we'll still be using the same network. We use EE's coverage and our Internet speeds etc would be the same as theirs, however; there's several factors which could stop you from receiving the full connection speed- such as your location, the construction of the building you're in or your handset etc. If this is a frequent issue, you can give our Customer Service Team a call by dialling 500 from your SIM and one of our colleagues will be able to run through our troubleshooting guide to see if we're able to find the core route of what's going on. -Ashleigh