cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data stopped working Is it still working through EE??

rtsg7vyi
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Mobile Data stopped working Is it still working through EE??

I have recently  ported a number across from EE to plusnet Mobile. Appeared to be all working ok until today when Mobile data has stopped working. Prior to this I was puzzled by a text direct from EE saying I had used all my mobile data. At first I thought it was just an error on EE's part after the number port and contract cease . The plusnet account shows only a fraction of mobile data used, but now mobile data has stopped working completely. Does this mean that due to some error  the mobile data is still being routed through EE's service rather than plusnet's service and EE has cut it off as its exceeded their previous limit or no longer in contract. Need to speak to plusnet help desk I guess but shut now till the morning.

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Mobile Data stopped working Is it still working through EE??

Something certainly doesn't sound right here rtsg7vyi! It sounds like there may have been an issue with the port, but don't worry, I can get this sorted for you. Could you please Private Message me with some account details and I'll take a look?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

@MichaelWilliams this is the second occurrence of this in the last few days https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Transfer-from-EE-to-Plusnet-and-IPhone-6-is-using-previous-data...

Is it a systematic problem and did the previous one get fixed ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rtsg7vyi
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Hi Michael. I have messaged you some details. Thanks Richard.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Thanks Richard! I'll continue this there Smiley

EDIT - @MisterW, we're not aware of any widespread issue. I'm afraid I can't volunteer any information about a specific user's account here.