cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App Update

matturl

Re: Mobile App Update

I searched Google for "Plusnet App" and that Plusnet help page came up. So I followed the instructions and searched the Google Play Store for this app - nothing to be found. I spent a good 15 minutes looking and wondering why it was not showing up in the Play Store. I do not appreciate this incorrect information being publicly available when it's incorrect.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @matturl I'm sorry about that, I'll arrange for that document to be hidden from external search engines until launch.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
nameloc2080
Dabbler

@JonoH Any updates about the app?

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

It's will never gonna to release. PN are very very slow on this. So annoying. All of us are getting fed up waiting for too long now. I already give up.

JonoH
Hero

Sorry @nameloc2080 I've been off, Let me see if I can get one for you.

Jono H
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@JonoH Don't forget me too. I want Plusnet app as well.

Baddosneh

Honestly, you Plusnet guys are full of BS! This is the end of August, 6 months after you've been spinning this yarn and still nothing to show for it. It's a shame really! Absolutely shameful to be honest! And I've just joined the Plusnet family only to be confronted with the so many excuses as to why we can't have a mobile app interface to enable us manage our accounts better. Sad!
nameloc2080
Dabbler

@JonoH Still waiting for a reply 🙂
jghealey

I couldn't agree more.

JonoH
Hero

I have chased this up but there is nothing to share at this moment. 

As soon as I do have something that I can share with you all I'll be in touch.

Jono H
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@JonoH I am afraid this is not good enough. Overall very disappointed with plusnet taking this so long without success yet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@goldenfibre - I'll refer you to this. Grin

PhantomR
Grafter

Like @Neal1812 Im Also A Beta Tester On Android For Several Apps Including Googles Own Software,They Have a Beta Service as part of the Play Store for Developers for this reason,you upload the unreleased app and then join the beta (if there is space) we can then directly send feedback to the developer team that isnt publicly visible and give you access to a wide range of devices and android versions to test the app on before making its publicly available to everyone !! Then as Patches / Fixes are released we can test them for crashes/responsiveness et

This IS The Best Way To Show Off The Work In Progress From Dedicated People Who Want To Help !!!

This Is Also The First I've Heard About This App Today So I Understand The Frustrations Of People Waiting For It To Appear...Just look how long It Took For a New Billing System..Then On Launch The Gremlins Got Wet & Killed It.

BE Patient...It Might Eventually Happen !!

JonoH
Hero

For those of you interested in testing the new app, and to be amongst the first to get their hands on it, visit the link below. 😄

https://www.plus.net/mobile/app/beta
 Jono H
PhantomR
Grafter

@JonoH Oh Boooo I Just Realised Its An App For Plusnet Mobile Only Customers and not Applicable To Plusnet Broadband/Home Phone Account Users !!! As My Mobile Number Is With Someone Else I Don't Think I Can Join !!! It Should Be An App For All Of PlusNets Account Customers regardless of who there mobile is with !! Although My home phone is with you.