cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App Update

smsm1
Hooked

Re: Mobile App Update

I'd like to see a progress bar for how much of the billing month I have left that way I have a visual way to quickly see if I'm on track to keep within my allowance, or if I'm going to go over and can rectify the situation (whether use less data, or get a topup bundle).

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @smsm1 welcome to the forum.

I'll pass that feedback along for you Smiley 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
smsm1
Hooked

Thanks, the same could be added to the web interface of the account too.

TwentyScoops

Need an app asap.

Need it to be able to link multiple phones and main accounts also as logging in 3 times is just crazy and unnecessary.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@JonoH Can you please add on the app (smart cap adjustment) so can change it once per 30 days as it far better than calling them to change the smart cap.

Also need it to be able to link multiple accounts into one main as I do have 4 accounts under my name.

JonoH
Hero

@goldenfibre wrote:

Can you please add on the app (smart cap adjustment) so can change it once per 30 days as it far better than calling them to change the smart cap.

Hi @goldenfibre

I'll pass the feedback on but it's something we've already thought about, it's definitely something we know customers want to do so if it's not in the product at launch we know it's something that will need adding later.

Also need it to be able to link multiple accounts into one main as I do have 4 accounts under my name.

This is something we've also thought about as we know some customers will want to look after more than one account. I'll see if I can find out more and share it but again if it's not in at release it's something we definitely want later.

Jono H
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

It would be good just to have a usage app so asking for this and that is pointless because we’re asking to add things to something we haven’t even got.

Neal1812
Hooked

Interesting to see that there is already a help page for the app - https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/app/

I'm an android developer and beta-tester for a number of android apps. I'd be happy to be a "guinea pig" for Plusnet mobile appSmiley.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

^ Nothing there in google play. Waste of time posted above!

JonoH
Hero

You weren't supposed to find that... yet Roll_eyes

Jono H
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

I wonder what will come first, the demise of Plusnet mobile or an App to see what allowances we’ve got left.

It’s getting tiresome now.

jghealey

So what's the expected launch date now? I thought it would be released 'round about May'? This is seriously getting ridiculous, almost every other mobile operator has their own app and having to log into your website every single time I want to check my usage is quite frankly a pain.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

I agree. I gave up and don't think the App won't ever release soon. Sad

JonoH
Hero

Hi @jghealey and welcome to the forums.

I don't know we're you heard May but it's certainly not a date that I recall us talking about.  In fact I'm pretty sure I've done my best not to let the date slip at all so as not to disappoint if it took longer than anticipated.

We'll update you when there's something to update you with. 

Jono H
jghealey

Sorry, I meant the date when the expected launch date would be released, which you mentioned in the first post of this thread, in February:
"Around about May, I’ll also be able to let you know what our expected launch date will be too. "