Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed calls text alert.

FIXED
jogwolf
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Missed calls text alert.

Is there any way to get missed call text alerts?
for example, if i have no signal (tunnel, underground, run out battery) and someone calls, i used to received a text message with the number and time etc on EE.
Someone told me they tried to call me but didn't leave a message. Would be helpful to know who tried to call me in the future.
3 REPLIES 3
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Missed calls text alert.

Fix

I'm afraid we don't currently offer this service, jogwolf, although I'll be sure to feed the suggestion back Smiley

jogwolf
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I understand that if you included all the little options you wouldn't be able to offer such low monthly deals. However some of these services are so important for some of us you should at least try to offer them with extra charge. As an example I am willing to pay extra 50p or a pound for that notification service. Also I wish there was a place to write to for personal request or this forum had a special category for suggestions that people can vote on.
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Also I wish there was a place to write to for personal request or this forum had a special category for suggestions that people can vote on

They take suggestions here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Mobile-My-Account-feedback/td-p/1398380 although there's no voting option.