cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate my mobile to plusnet... When???

Joan42
Hooked

Migrate my mobile to plusnet... When???

So got my new PlusNet SIM card on Saturday 10th Dec, popped it into phone and started migration process.. as it takes 2 working days I expected my old number to be on PlusNet by Tuesday may have been a little optimistic but no... chased customer service they said should be done Wednesday at the latest (midnight), checked this morning still not done. Chased again told some delays, so asked for possible date to when it will be done.. may be today (or not) no timescale as to when this will get done.. The best part about this is my old number is on EE and who's network does PlusNet use... EE I believe so why so difficult.

Not a great start PlusNet and your apparently have a good customer service score according to various sources.

5 REPLIES 5
danielson00
Hooked

Re: Migrate my mobile to plusnet... When???

Sounds exactly the same as me, spoke to CS yesterday and today and was told their are some "technical problems" and they have escalated it. They had better do it soon, otherwise I will probably end up paying for another month on 3 Sad 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that your port has been delayed and I completely understand how important your number is to you and want to get you up and running with it as soon as possible!

We've had a busy time following our launch on the 29th November, however we’re doing all we can to get everything resolved as quickly as possible.

We will keep you updated in the meantime and really appreciate your patience and understanding during the busy period.

Joan42
Hooked

Day 5 still not got my usual number and keep getting fobbed off by PlusNet customer service....

Not a great start for new customers but least my contract is only a 30 day one at this rate I will move before I get my old number migrated onto PlusNet. Ticked offTicked offTicked off 

Also just noticed next payment due 23rd December which I guess is wrong being as I only signed up last week... so PlusNet customer service please explain why next payment is due on the 23rd... and if I will have my migrated number by then.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

This thread https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Direct-Debit-date-very-early/m-p/1395554#U1395554 explains the unexpected early payment date

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Joan42
Hooked

Thanks MisterW have changed to as close a month from signing up as plusnet allow... just the number migration to sort out now.