cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mates Rates on existing mobile accounts

philipclasper

Mates Rates on existing mobile accounts

Hi. I have 3 family mobile numbers with Plusnet and have just moved to PN broadband. Can I now take advantage of mates rates on the existing mobile accounts and if so, what’s the easiest way to do this? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Mates Rates on existing mobile accounts

HI @philipclasper, thanks for getting in touch.

The easiest way to get this organised would be to contact oiur Mobile Department directly on 0800 079 1133. They'll be able to apply this for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
philipclasper

Thanks, but I just keep getting stuck in the call queue. Is there no way to do this online?
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @philipclasper, thanks for getting back to us. If any of the mobile accounts you have with us are in a 12 month contract then you'd need to wait for this contract term to end before looking to move to a cheaper tariff. Alternatively, If the mobile accounts you have with us are in monthly rolling tariffs the we're happy to help you you via this support channel however first we'd need to pass security on the account before making changes.
If you can please drop me a private message confirming (for each of the accounts if different):

- Your full name and if you're the account holder
- The mobile number for the account
- Your full address
- The last 2 digits of your sort code and account number set up on the account
- Your date of birth

If you could also please confirm which of the mates rates packages you're wanting each of the accounts changing to also.

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble in getting through to our mobile support team, during the evenings and weekends it can certainly get busy so if you were to call them between 11am and 4pm on a weekday then you'd be more likely to get through sooner.