cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Mobile Signal Trenchwood, Tonbridge

doccampbell

Loss of Mobile Signal Trenchwood, Tonbridge

I have been losing my Mobile Signal for days at a time over the last 3 weeks. Some days it works, others it doesn't. Very frustrating and worrying as I am a wheelchair user and the mobile is the only connection I have to medical services. Called Plusnet who just shrug their shoulders stating the problem is out of their hands as this is an EE Tower problem - verified by EE. No idea when this nightmare will end as no-one seems to know, or at least admit, what the problem is and when it will be fixed.

This is the problem having  service provided by a bucket wholesaler. They own nothing and therefore are reliant on the true owner (EE), and the true owner will not tell you anything because you are not their customer.

I have had a Plusnet Mobile contract for 7 years. My Wife and Daughter were also customers but over the last 3 years have left because of poor and unreliable service. Their reliance on a reliable phone service was needed for professional use. Now my medical needs are more important than customer loyalty.

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Loss of Mobile Signal Trenchwood, Tonbridge

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see this, can you send us a private message along with your mobile number and address please? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
japitts
Rising Star

Re: Loss of Mobile Signal Trenchwood, Tonbridge

@doccampbell wrote:

I have had a Plusnet Mobile contract for 7 years. My Wife and Daughter were also customers but over the last 3 years have left because of poor and unreliable service. Their reliance on a reliable phone service was needed for professional use. Now my medical needs are more important than customer loyalty.

As far as I'm aware, PlusNet is a domestic provider. Anyone wanting a business service for professional use would be well advised to consider a provider who offers appropriate additional services!