cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Plusnet Mobile

iverson3

Leaving Plusnet Mobile

Hello guys.

I need some help because I don't understand a couple of things. My contract will ending on 02/06 but I found a cheaper provider and to leave Plusnet with early termination charges is only £7.23 I can save a few pounds and I can get extra data from the new provider. But what does it mean? If I paid this £7.23 does it mean that I can leave Plusnet without any notice? And I don't need to pay the remaning bills? Just because this is not stated clearly. My billing date is 26th each month. So it means 2 payments are left (but from the second one I should get refund) So what is the best date to leave? On the 25th?

Thank you for the answers

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leaving Plusnet Mobile

Hi iverson3 

Are you on a 12 month contract ( they don't do 12 month contracts anymore ) or 30 day

Have you asked PlusNet if they can beat the cheaper provider dial 500 then press 1 then 3

I have asked twice and was surprised with the deal that's why I am still with PlusNet saves all the hassle of keeping my number

HD

iverson3

Re: Leaving Plusnet Mobile

Hi HelloDuck,

Yes I'm on 12month plan. Thanks for the recomendation. I will ask them but I'm not sure they can beat it. Now I have 15gb in my plan and other provider will give 30gb for less price. 

But my main question was how the early termination charge works? Because if they can't reduce the price and give more data then I need to leave them...

Thanks