cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving PlusNet mobile

tall_andy
Hooked

Leaving PlusNet mobile

I'm currently on a sim-only monthly contract with PN, but am moving elsewhere. I've had the PAC code from PN and passed this to the new provider, and the number is due to move across tomorrow.
When this happens, will PN automatically close my account or do I need to get in touch to ensure this gets done?
2 REPLIES 2
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Leaving PlusNet mobile

I'm sure that once the PAC has been used and the number transferred that effectively closes the account with the "losing" provider. In this instance, Plusnet Mobile.

The above is from my own experience. It might be worth checking with PN Mobile though, once the transfer has happened, for your own peace of mind!

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Leaving PlusNet mobile

Hi @tall_andy

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Once you have used your PAC, we will receive notification that your account needs closing. We calculate and refund your Pro-rata after 30 days. Your account should then close down shortly after you have received your refund. 

We're sorry to see you go but wish you all the best with your new provider. Should you require further assistance within the interim, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards