cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Support

Orbit23
Dabbler

Lack of Support

I have now registered my lack of mobile service by phone and on-line. The answer I get is the same, we are aware of the problem and are working on it but it leaves me without any confidence that anything is going to happen soon. Although mobile phones have great social and entertainment value, I, along with other people in rural communities, use them for more essential purposes.

19 REPLIES 19
Lauren1
Hooked

Re: Lack of Support

Same here! The girl I live chatted too kept using a smiley face, I had to ask her to stop as I wasn't very happy I'm stuck with no signal and no expected fix time.
Orbit23
Dabbler

Well it's not support is it, it's somebody patting your hand and saying there, there, never mind. Not impressed.

Orbit23
Dabbler

I meant to reply to you but think I replied to myself. Really didn't expect to be joining the plusnet community, let's hope it gets us somewhere!

Lauren1
Hooked

Fingers crossed it does get us somewhere. I've been a plusnet mobile customer for 2 weeks, in that time I waited 7 days for my number to port, it worked for 3.5 days and then lost signal. I've been hung up on on the chat, had canned responses used that weren't suitable for what I was saying and smiley faces thrown in when I'd said I was without any signal. Merry Christmas plusnet style. I too am I'm a remote area, its not a nice to have for me. Fingers firmly crossed now it's sorted so my family can get hold of my over Christmas!
Orbit23
Dabbler

Well you've been let down by them and it's very poor. Hope things are sorted as they seem to forget that for some people mobiles have become a life line.

philiplgbennett
Dabbler

Same here - mine and my daughers sims were working with full service, 4G etc for a few days and have now died. Someone on the Twitter help account is looking into it. A shame as I've never had down time with Orange in 15 years

RobertHenry
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

We're very sorry that a network issue has affected you and fully understand the inconvenience and disruption this has caused. We'll be striving to identify the problem and work on a solution, however, I'm unable to provide a time scale for resolution for each individual case and wouldn't want to set any false expectations by providing a specific time for when your connections will return. Again, we apologise, fully appreciate the situation you have all raised and hope to have your individual issues sorted soon! -Rob

Robert Henry
 Plusnet Help Team
Lauren1
Hooked

Thanks Rob.
Orbit23
Dabbler

Thank you for getting in contact.

Orbit23
Dabbler

I went from payg orange to plusnet because I needed a better rate and would be needing to use my mobile more. Not a good start when you've gone from no problems to no service. Have to assume that they are doing their best to sort it.

philiplgbennett
Dabbler

Do we know where the problem is yet ? My wife is on Orange (as was I) and she gets full coverage in the same house, so the EE / Orange network is fine here.

Orbit23
Dabbler

Got service back around 11pm last night so thank you for that. For many people, even more so than me, a reliable mobile service is more about safety and welfare than anything else. I hope everyone who needs to be connected has got their service back.

Lauren1
Hooked

Hi Rob I'm still without today. Any updates? Thanks
philiplgbennett
Dabbler

Mine and my daughters are back up again. Disappointing it happened but pleased the service is back.