cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues logging into mobile account

mosadiq
Browser

Issues logging into mobile account

I cannot log in to my mobile account. Keeo getting the message: something went wrong sign in again

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Thread title edited to reflect issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Issues logging into mobile account

Hi @mosadiq Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to see you're unable to log into your account.

Could you confirm if you're going Here then logging in using your mobile number as the username and the password you set. If you don't have a password or can't remember it you can reset it from Here.

If you're still not able to log in, can you send me a private message with your full name, full address, mobile number and confirm you're the account holder? This will allow me to access your account and investigate further.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rhino666
Dabbler

I have been having the same issues myself for around a week now.

No problem for well over a year using mobile number and password but cannot get in with mobile number or account ID. I have tried clearing internet cache on laptop and reset password several times. Online support and calls to support just give advice to reset password - they cannot assist beyond that. Getting a little fed-up to be honest!!   

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @rhino666 

I'm sorry to see you're unable to log into your account online.

I've got your private message and I'll reply to that shortly once I've looked into this for you. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rhino666
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf

I appreciate your continued assistance with this problem. I have tried to send you private messages several time over the last week or so but messages rejected, inbox full.

Unfortunately just tried the computer signon and situation unchanged. When I logout of the mobile app it requires me to input an activation code every time I sign back in.

Thanks for your support.

Rob

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Rob, thanks for getting back to me. I've gone back to our operations team with regards to what the next steps are and I'll let you know when I know more.

In the meantime, it's odd you've been unable to PM me as I've just tested this now with a colleague @JOLO and he's been able to send me a PM. Are you messaging me from Here or replying to the email notification you've received?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet