cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a time limit on transferring old number to PlusNet mobile via PAC code?

harryw66
Grafter

Is there a time limit on transferring old number to PlusNet mobile via PAC code?

I placed an order for a PlusNet contract SIM yesterday and requested a new number during the checkout.

However, I still have a month to go on my old Vodafone contract number - which I would eventually expect to port to PNET.

So, I would like to continue using Vodafone for 10-14 days whilst I evaluate the signal quality of the PNET SIM in my local area - in case I decide to cancel the PNET contract.

Is there a time limit on when I can give PNET a PAC code and still transfer my Vodafone number to PNET?

I don't mean the PAC code expiry - which I know is 30 days.

2 REPLIES 2
harryw66
Grafter

Re: Is there a time limit on transferring old number to PlusNet mobile via PAC code?

Bump - can anyone answer this?

thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Is there a time limit on transferring old number to PlusNet mobile via PAC code?

I’m not in the office now but I would note that we’re (staffers) incredibly busy on the social media/community team at the moment so it’s taking a lot longer than we’d like to help out. 

Bumping is also against the forum rules, but I’m not a mod to tell you off though I’m sure they won’t mind on this occasion. Wink

Moving swiftly on, you can provide us with a PAC at anytime to port your mobile number as long as the number remains active. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet