cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompetence at the highest level

Elizabeth4

Incompetence at the highest level

For anyone thinking of changing provider to Plusnet in the New Year, think again! I am now in my 9th week of waiting for a simple "port" to enable me to keep my old number because of my caring responsibilities. Despite numerous calls from bungling advisors from BT and Plusnet, each blaming the other, the problem was apparently taken to the very top CEO but still no joy. I am moving from BT to Plusnet and Plusnet is a sister company of BT so why is it so difficult!! My case has been escalated so high I believe they will soon be "knocking on heavens door" and begging for a miracle which is possibly the only way this is going to be resolved. The latest "information" is that the problem has been escalated to France, really!!! Anyone seen the tv add stating "Plusnet, we"ll do you proud"? Could that statement be any more questionable!! All they have done for me is virtual escalation, total incompetence and so much grief in not having my mobile number for 9 weeks!! Do not use this company or move on asap