Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls temporarily unavailable

xer0w
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Incoming calls temporarily unavailable

I just started getting an issue with incoming calls, when I call my number I get a message saying 'this number is temporarily unavailable', it was working earlier today and I can make out going calls.

I've tried the usual fixes, restart etc..

What's going on?

9 REPLIES 9
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Incoming calls temporarily unavailable

Hi xer0w,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We're not currently aware of any issues with the network however, you can always pop over to https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice, input your postcode and this will advise of any issues or planned maintenance in the area by the EE engineers. 

There is also a 'Keep me posted' and 'Report a fault' tab that you're more than welcome to make use of. 

If there is anything else that I can help you with, feel free to drop me a message and I'll do my best!

- Rebeka Smiley

xer0w
Dabbler

I've checked the EE network status for my postcode and there are no known problems in my area.

I've restarted my phone again this morning and i still have the same problem, can you please look into this for me.
xer0w
Dabbler

Anyone from the Plusnet team?

I can't receive texts either, and I've tried my SIM in another phone, same problem.
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Can you see any signal bars at all? Have you tried it in a different location that's using a different mast.

xer0w
Dabbler

Full signal yes, another Plusnet mobile in the same location works fine, it's definitely not a weak signal issue, i can make calls and have full 4g data.
xer0w
Dabbler

I've had nothing but problems since moving to Plusnet, no data, porting issues, voicemail problems and now this. What's most frustrating is that everything takes sooo long to fix, weeks rather than days.
I'm very close to giving up and going elsewhere.
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi xer0w,

I apologise for the late reply, I can see that you have sent me a private message so I'll pick this up there.

- Rebeka 

alex_ajs
Hooked

Same problems here - able to call, send texts and use data but intermittently lose the ability to receive texts or calls. Tried in various locations around the country, which makes no difference. There are multiple threads about this now, and still no evidence of a solution - come on Plusnet, this is a bit ridiculous.

xer0w
Dabbler

Well, it magically fixed itself for me, Plusnet have no idea why it just started working and neither do I.
So for the moment its ok for me. I just hope it stays that way.