cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the US, no network service...

nikeah86

In the US, no network service...

Hi, I've flown in to Minnesota last night.

I'm not getting any service on any of my phones. One is a Google Pixel 3 and a Google Pixel 4. As far as I'm aware, they're both compatible with US networks.

Can anything be done to get service on them? I tried calling the support number +44 7953 966 500, which connected me to Verizon's help desk for some reason.

Buying a local SIM is not an option, I've got 2 factor authentication enabled on a bunch of my services which I need to access so I kinda really need this number working.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29
nikeah86

Re: In the US, no network service...

I saw that post before I posted my issue, it was indeed very similar. Unfortunately the OP never posted further regarding whether their problem was resolved.

I tried messaging the staff member, LaurenB, but there was no option for me to send her a private message...

Mr_Paul
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 11

@nikeah86

I think that you have to make either 3 or 5 Community Forum posts, (can't remember which), before you can sent Private Messages.

You could try posting here a few more times and then trying the PM again.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hey there @nikeah86 and welcome to the forum.

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. We're thin on the ground on the forums. Please can you fire across your mobile number via PM? You will need to post 3 more responses before you can do this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team