cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I use a PAC code to transfer my number should I manually terminate my plusnet account?

FIXED
MrCalvin
Dabbler

If I use a PAC code to transfer my number should I manually terminate my plusnet account?

If I use a PAC code to tranfer my plusnet mobile number to another service provider does my plusnet account automatically close or do I need to do something manually to close it?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

Re: If I use a PAC code to transfer my number should I manually terminate my plusnet account?

It should automatically close. I transferred mine out last week and now the account shows as having no number or tariff. Hopefully I should get a final bill soon.
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: If I use a PAC code to transfer my number should I manually terminate my plusnet account?

Just to add, don't cancel the PN Direct Debit until everything is finalised.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

To confirm you don't need to tell us you're moving to another provider, if you port your number away using a PAC we'll automatically close your account and generate your final bill within 30 days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet