cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 6s Incoming calls not working

MichaelG86

IPhone 6s Incoming calls not working

Hello,
I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6s and having a total mare. I can't receive incoming calls. I've tried everything to do with the handset and I've tried resetting everything including my network settings and still nothing. Called plusnet who have no idea what's causing it and I've already tried 2 sims.

Anyone else having this problem ?
3 REPLIES 3
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: IPhone 6s Incoming calls not working

Hi MichaelG86, 

thanks very much for posting on the forums! I'm very sorry to hear about your issue. 

If you drop me a private message I'll have a look into your account and see if we can shed anymore light on this for you. 

MichaelG86

No it's okay I've been on the phone to PN loads Smiley trying to find public help
alex_ajs
Hooked

I'm in a similar position - lots of time on the phone with PN but no answers yet. I have intermittent dropouts affecting only my ability to receive calls and texts, but can still make calls, send texts, and use data. Most of the time it cuts out for a few hours, and no amount of restarting/resetting my phone can change it. I've got a Sony Xperia Z3C, and other people have reported similar problems, so I don't think it's a specific phone model problem - it's a PN problem, and it's weird.

One person has reported that switching 4G off solved it for them; something to do with the way phones receive calls (via 3G signal) and the network effectively needing to tell the phone to stop using 4G at that point, but that didn't work for me, so I'm still hoping to find a solution.