cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm considering coming on PN Mobile in October, do you have UK call centres?

MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

I'm considering coming on PN Mobile in October, do you have UK call centres?

Above.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate Foreign people, I just can't talk to Indian call centres because I have a very distinctive local accent and they don't understand me, I also talk quite fast which they also hate.

I am shopping round for a new SIM Only deal for when I give 30 days notice to Three in September, and so far it's between GiffGaff and you guys, at the moment GiffGaff do 100 Gig for £20 a month, unlimited everything else, not too shabby! Could PN match or beat that?

Do you see? Cheesy
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: I'm considering coming on PN Mobile in October, do you have UK call centres?

As far as I’m aware, our offers for new customers published Here we can’t change, but it may be worth calling our mobile support team on 0800 079 1133. If you do call, let me know what they say as I’d be interested to know. (On the forums we’re not particularly close to our mobile support team unlike with broadband)

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: I'm considering coming on PN Mobile in October, do you have UK call centres?

@MrAllen2021 Plusnet are UK (Sheffield and Leeds) call centres.

John
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

PN don’t support short code text numbers - do if you need to use them it’s something to bear in mind.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

@dvorak Thanks, but I know not to enter those competitions on TV anyway, premium rate £2 a text for short messages, like text NEIGHBOURS to 65555 to win a trip to Australia, which I have zero chance of winning yet the entry cost me 2 quid Sad

Do you see? Cheesy
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Lots of shorts codes are used for a good purpose and are free to text back , such as banks , when querying a purchase.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.