cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have upgraded my package now have no data

wmwxc79

I have upgraded my package now have no data

I upgraded my mobile package over a week ago still no data , Speech Text all ok .. spoke to Customer services 4 times they keep telling me its because i exhausted the data on my last package and I need to wait for the 26th of july Although I had received numerous texts stating I have full data left..Well the 26th came and passed still no data called CS told me to wait to 3pm ..Lol..Of course still no data called again 9pm ,,sill no data told to wait to midnight..All this whilst waiting 30 minutes plus to get through..Anyone have this issue

3 REPLIES 3
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: I have upgraded my package now have no data

Hi there!

I’m very sorry to hear that you’ve had issues with your data. Is your data still not working? If you had used all your data from last month’s allowance and if you’ve reached your Smart Cap limit, it may be that your data is capped. Capped as any un-billed charges – from excess data usage, perhaps? Have yet to be added to your monthly bill (produced the day following your bundle refresh date). This may not be the case, but without taking a look into your account, I can't be sure. I’d suggest trying a full handset reboot, taking your sim out and reinserting, connecting manually to the Plusnet network, but for now I can only give you basic troubleshooting to try, without knowing the handset or account specifics.

Give these brief suggestions a try, if your data is still not working. Feel free to drop me a private message and I’d be happy to take a look. Smiley

- Charlie

wmwxc79

Hi Charlie

Thanks for replying ., My issue is now sorted as you confirmed data cap was the issue the problem I had i kept receiving different date and times to when the cap would be lifted so could not check my sim was working or any problems with my mobile

Unfortunately It took a lot of calls to CS to finally agree cap lifted ,Im now happy on my new package

Thanks

CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Happy to hear it! Glad I've been able to offer some clarification in that case!

Any More queries or questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message. Smiley

- Charlie