cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot trust this mobile network

bin
Aspiring Pro

I cannot trust this mobile network

The one time I need to be in contact with another mobile - and you let me down!

PN to Orange number - nothing - phone just beeps

Orange to PN - nothing - no dial noise - nothing.

Replace PN with 3 phone and everything works

Good signal for PN, 3 and Orange

Orange to PN with PN phone off - no answerphone, nothing.

Orange to 3 with 3 off - answerphone fine etc .

Despite good signal strength, for mobile to mobile PlusNet - I cannot rely on you and so I don't trust you - and this is not just for endless pointless chatterchatterchatter, but for an important call!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I cannot trust this mobile network

Morning @bin

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Plusnet service. It's certainly not something we wish for and I can assure you I'll do all I can to help. 

If you're number isn't calling out and not diverting to Voicemail, can you please dial the following codes within the dial screen of your handset: 

**004*+447870020555*11*30# OR **004*07870020555*11*30#.

If there's still no further improvement after attempting the above codes, you may need to check if there's any known issues within your area. Our Status Checker will be able to identify this for you via https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

This is certainly something I'd like to look into further, in order to help resolve this in a quick and efficient manner. If you could send me a private message with your account details, I'll ensure this is picked up and dealt with accordingly. -Ashleigh

bin
Aspiring Pro

Hello Ashleigh

For the record the situation is that I can dial landlines without any problem.

What I cannot do is connect to other mobile networks.

If I call another EE mvno or 3 mobile network nothing happens - no ring, nothing.

If I dial my PN number from another network I just get the 3 rising beeps and nothing.

I am already on 30 second to voicemail delay.

I checked the coverage thing yesterday and it did say a fault had been cleared recently but no other information.

Checked again just now and situation has not improved. ASDA works perfectly and worked perfectly yesterday.

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Reboot your phone, if no success then try from a different location insuring that you are using a different mast.