cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am upset with the way that mobile services are doing to me.

Deafman196823
Grafter

I am upset with the way that mobile services are doing to me.

I have left the Mobile services last year from the plus net and I have checked my credit report and have found that I have been charged but didn't pay for them as there are 3 months of charging but I have canceled the DD as I don't always have the money to pay the bill, but I am hearing impaired and I do not make or take calls and I am truly upset that my Credit Status had not been improved,  I am asking to those that will help me (MODS) to get in touch with plus net and get them rectified, I want my Credit Rating back up to normal as this is AFFECTING my rating, please please a million times please help me get this sorted.

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: I am upset with the way that mobile services are doing to me.

I’m really sorry for the difficulties you’ve had. 

If you’ve missed a payment, I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able to remove this from your credit score as we need to report accurately to the credit reference agencies. 

Missed payments stay on a credit report for up to 6 years before they’re automatically removed.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

"credit score"

Is a meaningless number that is not accessed by potential creditors. It's credit history/worthiness that is more relevant.

Deafman196823
Grafter

I have closed my Account with Mobile services since last year which should be in March but they delayed closing my Plusnet Mobile account till August and it is unfair for them to close it later than earlier.  I was with Plusnet Mobile until I got Voicemail and I have asked for that service to be removed but they did not!!!  It is unfair again as I am hearing impaired and I do not make or take calls.  If I am not happy with this and when my Subscription expires for PlusNet Broadband I will go find Another network to join and hopefully they will listen to me.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @Deafman196823 

I'm really sorry for the delay. If we've made an error, then I agree, we should be honouring the original cancellation date and making sure your credit report reflects this.

So we can take a closer look, could you private message me the following info to pass our data protection checks?

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet