cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am an adult…

jagey

I am an adult…

I am an adult and can make my own mind up about what I choose to view and why. I would like to become unblocked!

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: I am an adult…

Hi jagey,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I completely understand your frustration regarding this however, all new accounts automatically block any 18+ content for security purposes. You can certainly have this content block removed by calling 500 free from your Plusnet SIM, 0800 079 1133, catching us on our Live Chat feature or by Facebook and Twitter. You can email into us at mobile-help@plus.net however, it is a 24 hour response timescale.

Like emails, the community isn't an instant response platform. We do aim to reply to all queries as quickly as possible however, if you do need to contact us urgently, I would advise to get in touch by the above methods, specifically giving us a call, if not possible, our Live Chat function. 

I have also replied to your other post regarding sending a Private Message. Now that you have posted publicly within the thread, you should be able to send a Private Message to either myself, or any other of the mobile staff. 

- Rebeka Smiley