cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Just Want to Cancel!

katefenton

I Just Want to Cancel!

I had canceled this account in May and I had never even received the sim to be able to use it. 

I switched to another company. I notified Plus net by phone in May before ever using the account. I see the account is STILL active. So....Anticipating I'd be sent to cancel it myself on line - I tried to. Yet, online, I am sent to have to call plus net. I cannot. I can not as I am away. 
I have sent an email to complaints because other than taking another '5 minutes' to register to get onto a forum for help to since I cannot call ( another '5 minutes' multiplied by 5 - 100 on hold), being away, and there is no way to just do it myself on line since they wont... here I am on a fkn forum, taking another '5 minutes' to try to just get out of this company. Good thing I dont work so I can give all of my '5 minutes's to companies to do their job.

Moderators Note: All caps title removed as per Forum rules

4 REPLIES 4
katefenton

Re: Ongoing account cancellation failure

I too, in may, cancelled my account by phone - yet I see still running and taking money for something never used.. didn't even get the sim..and told them this on the phone.. yet of course we have to do all the jobs now for companies we dont work for and of course aside from the time it takes from us, unpaid, we then have to choose if we continue to pursue these ridiculous processes just to get a small amount back while our time and money is taken.. or move on to the next fire to put out. 

I hope that the manager and CEOS are embarrassed to be such low money grabbers, slaves themselves to this.

katefenton

cancelling...

I cannot believe that in order to cancel with this company we have to resort to a forum where other people have had to search randomly on line to fine other ways or even an address to write a letter to request this company to JUST DO THEIR JOB. 

I had requested months agao by phone for them to. I didn't even get to use their service. I waited on hold a long time to. not I can't reach by phone and its the only way they say they can do it.. no way on line.. really high tech maniacal fkery

dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Re: I JUST WANT TO CANCEL!

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to Mobile and other posts merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: cancelling...

Hi @katefenton,

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I'm afraid that we're unable to process cancellation requests via our Community Forums and if this needs to be logged, I would recommend getting in touch with our dedicated Mobile Support Team on 0800 079 1133, who can be reached between the hours of 8AM-8PM. Please allow me to apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you have any queries surrounding the account, we may be able to assist, however we'll need to pass some security checks first. If you wish to ask these via the forum, please send me a Private Message with the following information attached:

- Your Mobile Number
 - Your Full Name (And whether or not you're the account holder)
 - Your Full Address (Including Postcode)
 - Your Date of Birth
 - The last 2 digits of the sort code and account number from the direct debit details used to pay the bill

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team