cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove adult sites content lock?

FIXED
Unblockme

Re: How to remove adult sites content lock?

I have still yet to recieve a solution to this unlock problem, can some one fix this asap this is unacceptable
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 52

All replied to @Unblockme.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Unblockme

I have now replied to your message Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 55

Hi @Unblockme 

Your account was already set to "no filter" when it comes to the Adult Content Control. 

There should be no blocks on your browsing. 

Thanks, 

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team
robertjkoga

Removing Via Telephone

One Dial 1818 from the EE mobile unit that you want Content Lock removed. This will likely put you in contact with the division which manages all Content Lock queries.

Two Inform the EE representative you would like Content Lock disabled.

Three Provide the symbolic with the info necessary to disable Content Lock. You will be asked for your date and name of birth and so the representative is able to manage a bank card age verification check.

Four Wait to get confirmation from the EE representative whenever your request is prepared. When full, Content Lock is disabled.

Call EE customer care at 150 from the device of yours or perhaps 08454 123662 from an additional unit in case the Content Lock department is not able to help you with disabling this particular feature. EE customer service is able to review the account of yours, and resolve or even escalate the request of yours as necessary. read more here