cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to log into mobile account as a former Life customer

flamesong
Grafter

How to log into mobile account as a former Life customer

I just tried to log into my mobile account using my existing home and broadband credentials but could not.

I didn't have an account login with Life so I have no idea how I am supposed to log in and if I manage to do so, how to link the two accounts so that I might get the mobile benefits.

Help appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: How to log into mobile account as a former Life customer

When you purchased a SIM you would have had to enter an email address. In one of the welcome emails you would have been sent a mobile account number used for logging in.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

flamesong
Grafter

Hello,

Thank you for your reply but I never logged into the Life website so there was never a password.

I put those details (account number and e-mail address) into the forgotten password page and received the message that a new password had been sent but received nothing and I have checked my online spam folder several times since.

flamesong
Grafter

OK, an e-mail came eventually but I still can't log in as that part of the Plusnet website seems to be overloaded.

And as I can't log in, I can't see how I can link the two accounts. How else is it possible to get the special rates for mobile and broadband & home phone customers?

HangTen
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

@flamesong wrote:

OK, an e-mail came eventually but I still can't log in as that part of the Plusnet website seems to be overloaded.

More likely to be maintenance than overload at this time of night - the account pages have been unavailable for the past hour or so.

flamesong
Grafter

Maybe but I've been trying to log in since 23.30.

HangTen
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I just checked and I can log in now.