cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get same pricing/data allowance as new customers??

Sebtomato
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

How to get same pricing/data allowance as new customers??

I see that new mobile customers (with Plusnet broadband) can get 9GB for £8 a month (30 day contract).

Through uSwitch, people can get 10GB a month for £8...

I am only getting 7GB for £8 a month, and if I go to the account page, there is no offer to get 9GB for £8 a month...

4 REPLIES 4
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Re: How to get same pricing/data allowance as new customers??

I would assume you need to contact PN and ask for the same pricing.

Either by phone or email.

Apparently there is an email address to contact PN mobile (but no email address to contact PN  for landline services)!

https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Does-being-Deaf-mean-I-cannot-talk-to-anyone-at-PlusNet/m-p/176...

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@Sebtomato  as far as I am aware, most (if not all) of any current mobile deals are available both to new and existing customers. This probably is for directly available deals though i.e not via USwitch for example.

You do need to call 500 from your mobile to request a plan change to a new deal.

This https://www.plus.net/mobile/sim-only-30-day/existing-customer-offer may help

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

paul_blitz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Phone PlusNet, and speak to a human being!

I "manage" two phones, and have switched them several times to an updated 30 day contract, as offered to new customers, I spoke to a human being, and they were very happy to help, and move me to my desired contract.

Bluecat2
Grafter

Always had good service from PN with changing tariffs, until today told that it was a "new customer only"  really do find that unfair and never had it before and certainly didn't say on the web page