Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable voicemail

cjags
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

How to disable voicemail

Ages ago i had voicemail disabled. Today someone left me a voicemail. Can i have voicemail disabled again please?
4 REPLIES 4
Kimberlin
Rising Star

Re: How to disable voicemail

I absolutely hate voicemail. I'm not with PN Mobile, but I'm with a different mobile provider on PAYG and unfortunately, if someone leaves you a voicemail, if you want to listen to it, you have to pay to do so. It took some serious digging on Google to find how to disable voicemail without contacting my provider, but find it I did. Because voicemail is now deactivated, if someone really wants to get hold of me, if I don't answer the phone, they are forced to send me a text or whatsapp message. Yup, I'm one of those that lives on the edge, if your number isn't in my contacts list, I ignore the call every time. I've got about 300 permanently blocked numbers on my iphone, almost all are spammers.

cjags
Aspiring Pro

I feel your pain.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi cjags,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

If you have previously had the Voicemail service removed, this would not automatically activate and would need manual intervention on the system for this to be processed.

Having said this, I'll be more than happy to take a look into the account for you and see what's going on. 

To do so, be sure to send me a Private Message with your details and I'll start the ball rolling. 

- Rebeka Smiley

cjags
Aspiring Pro

PM sent.
Cheers.