Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plan

rk508
Dabbler

How to change plan

Hi 

Can you let me know how to switch plans? I see there is a new plan which gives 1Gb, 500 mins, 500 text for £5 which I would like to change to.

thanks

rk508

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to change plan

Hi I cannot see a plan for 1Gb 500 mins 500 texts for £5.00 there is one for 1GB 500 mins  1000 texts for £5.00 which is better.

If you are already with PlusNet just ring 500 from that mobile its free or 0800 079 1133 from a landline.

I've just increased my plan its very easy to do only took a few minutes.

Hope that helps.  

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

@rk508 If you've not already done it then I've just used live chat to change down to the same package, unlike Sky's equivalent it's really quick.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @rk508

I'm glad to hear you're liking the look of our new plan! Smiley It's a great choice to go for. You can change your package by dialing 500 from your Plusnet SIM, or you can contact our friendly Live-Chat Team via our website https://www.plus.net/mobile/. Alternatively, I'll be more than happy to ensure this is sorted for you; so you can click on my profile and send me a private message. 

It's a really simple process, we'll change the package and it will take effect on your next bundle refresh date. -Ashleigh