cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register for My Account

pennyweb

How do I register for My Account

Just ordered a sim card card, paid for a plan and want to register but there doesn't appear to be anywhere to do so,only to sign in.

9 REPLIES 9
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: How do I register for My Account

You'll get sent the Account details with the SIM

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note:

Moved to appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi pennyweb!

@MisterW is correct. You won't be able to login into your online 'My Account' until your SIM/account becomes live. You'll know this as you'll receive a 'Welcome Email' confirmation, with the details required.

- Rebeka 

enfranglais1066

Plusnet contacted all telephone & broadband customers with a new plusnet mobile service.
Unfortunately, i signed up for the service & was told i would get an e mail with my login details, as both dd`s & website were separate from my existing tel & broadband ones. Unfortunately, the person took down the wrong e mail address & when i chased this, they sent a mail with a passport reset which did not work. Rang again, another sent which did not work. Rang again, told i had to use Internet explorer rather than chrome & i asked to speak to manager - none available & no solution offered. Tried using explorer & still not been able to access site. I therefore have no internet access via phone, no access to bills & will not let me access the information i was told was on the site. Now want to leave as soon as another in place with no penalty.

DO NOT USE PLUSNET AS THEY WILL NOT DO YOU PROUD.

Will now do all i can to dissuade other potential customers of this sorry company & taking legal advice about breach of contract & unreasonable service levels. Cannot even see my bills or switch on internet for phone!!!

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience starting out with us, enfranglais1066.

I'd like to get this sorted, whatever that entails, and turn your experience around. Please Private Message me some details so I can investigate - full name and address would be great to begin.

enfranglais1066

Will reply to your e mail but still waiting for a manager to call, after my 3 previous calls got me nowhere!!

Do not hold much hope, as the attitude of your customer service rep`s was - sort it out yourself, slope shoulders, no manager available, go sling your hook!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want this sorted & compensation for wasted time & lack of service, or will continue on legal route!!!!

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

If you're currently in communication with our email team, I'm inclined to leave the issue at hand with them so there's no chance of wires being crossed, but please do still feel free to send me a Private Message if you'd like me to act as a point of contact too.

I'm very sorry for the way you've been left feeling after speaking with our Customer Service agents, I can assure you this doesn't sound like our usual high standard. I'd also like to follow up with the agents in question to ensure the correct information is being given in the proper fashion.

If you'd like to speak to a manager, please do send me a Private Message and I can get that arranged for you. Even if a manager isn't available at the time of the call, we should always be arranging those for you as soon as possible.

enfranglais1066

Have PM`d you but can`t let your statement about "high standard" rest here, as you obviously do not read enough of your client feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wait times are atrocious & when you get to someone, they just want to get you off the line, with no real interest in  providing any sort of customer service!!! Try listening to some of my calls & you will be shocked!!!!

Philip

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can completely appreciate your frustration, Philip, and I've just replied to your PM to assist further. I'll be sure to investigate the calls in question, but whilst we can sometimes experience high call volumes, most of the time we can answer calls either straight away or within around 90 seconds.

For instance, if you wanted to call now, you'd get straight through, as there's no queue at all.