cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I go on to have ALL personal Details DELETED from anythere in PlusNet / BT? GDPR - ICO

pnPhorum
Grafter

How do I go on to have ALL personal Details DELETED from anythere in PlusNet / BT? GDPR - ICO

Hi
I recently cancelled a PlusNet SIM only Mobile [or so I hope!] contract as phone was almost NOT used & hope all goes well with closure and D/D.

i.e. I sincerely hope I will not have not to waste personal and business time to chase PlusNet [BT], as I can see a few had problems - even with D/D and Bank score 'caused' by PlusNet - in my view because too many heads work on it - instead of a computerised system, maybe because their main intent is to try and keep you by offering you a few more peanuts for the same cost!!

I am not complaining, just saying what happens all the time with 'any' Company these days.

How do I go on to have ALL personal Details DELETED from anywhere in your Organization?
#GDPR - #ICO

Thanks
M

5 REPLIES 5
pnPhorum
Grafter

Re: How do I go on to have ALL personal Details DELETED from anythere in PlusNet / BT? GDPR - ICO

I am satisfied with PlusNet in general and my departure with ONE mobile was simply ... not used enough ...

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: How do I go on to have ALL personal Details DELETED from anythere in PlusNet / BT? GDPR - ICO

Hi @pnPhorum, thanks for getting in touch. You can request the data we hold on you be removed vvia our Privacy Policy here: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/privacy-policy/#concerned-about-what-were-doing-with-your-personal-i...

There may be some information we must continue to store for legal reasons however if there's anything you request removed and we can't then we'll sure to explain why when getting back to you.

pnPhorum
Grafter

Hi
Thanks, I already have been there and it is no use really.

Check it out yourself.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Thanks for getting back to me.

On the linked page above there should be an option to fill out an online forum and ask us what data you which us to correct, complete delete or stop using. By all means if any of your requests for the data can't be fulfilled then we'll be sure to let you know why if so. 

The link to the form which can be filled out can be seen here.

pnPhorum
Grafter

Sent, let's see what happens.

Probably months without an email ... and as 'expected' they do not even send an automated web form reply!

This form is buried in the Rubbish tip !