cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Order New SIM

patsyp43

How To Order New SIM

Have just got new phone which needs a nano sim.  My old phone has a micro sim.  How do I obtain this?  Cannot find any link on the website to order this online.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

10 REPLIES 10
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: HOW TO ORDERD NEW SIM

@patsyp43 unless its a very old SIM it should be the '3 in 1' multi type, where you can press out the size of sim you need.

This https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/sim-only-deals/multi-sim-card-sizes shows it better than I can describe it.

If your existing phone is micro , then you ought to be able to press out the nano size sim from the existing one.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

patsyp43

Thanks, but it is an old SIM which does not have the facility to convert from micro to nano.  Therefore still need to order a new one from Plusnet which should be easy, but I cannot find any info on the web site.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Ahh! In that case You could either try calling mobile customer services or wait for a staff member to pick this up

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I can arrange this for you so please send me a private message with your mobile number and I'll sort it out. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stepea001
Grafter

Think I have one of the old life sims,so if I could order one of the new ones which reduce in size.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @stepea001,

Just to clarify, are you able to use the current SIM card you have or has it stopped working/is not compatible with a new device?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
stepea001
Grafter

sim card fine just need smaller sim for new device.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, can you send me a PM with your mobile number please so I can look into that for you? Please reply back to this thread when you have. - Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stepea001
Grafter

PM sent

stepea001
Grafter

another pm sent