Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Change My Tariff?

FIXED
quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

How Do I Change My Tariff?

I have 2 £5 PlusNet Sims (myself and my wife). There's a better £5 offer available at the moment (mates rates, 1.5GB/2000/unlimited) which I'd like to switch to. Can I do it online?

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
5 REPLIES 5
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: How Do I Change My Tariff?

I've always rung plusnet mobile to upgrade my tariff. I'm sure it's the only way to upgrade but don't quote me on that
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

You can also do it via the online chat

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Fix

I'm also happy to process a tariff change via Private Message here on the forum Smiley

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

I have two PN mobiles and the second one I can't remember what I get for my £5, neither can I find where to look to for it.

The mobile account just tells me my password and email details but not what package I'm on, at least that I can find.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

The 'Usage' tab shows how much you've got left out of your monthly allowance for calls , texts and data

e.g 900 min left of 1000

edit: and the monthy invoice shows the allowances in the Summary of Charges & Credit section

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.