Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical Useage - Unable to view

FIXED
AliH

Historical Useage - Unable to view

Hello all

Ive tried to view historical useage for my mobile but firstly the search date boxes dont work ( I can input  From and To dates

but it doesnt make any difference,  it still starts from todays date ) and secondly, after viewing about 4 pages it freezes and logs me out due to inactivity after 20 seconds! So I cant get past yesterday to view monthly useage. Any help appreciated as Support is non existant. Thanks   

3 REPLIES 3
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Historical Useage - Unable to view

Fix

I can confirm that your right, it's broken. Not much use to yourself admittedly but at least you know it's not just you.

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi Guys! 

thanks very much for bringing this to our attention! As this is a fairly new feature it seems like we don't have the full detail ironed out yet. I'll certainly forward this on to our IT department to get this fixed. In the meantime you can download all your full bills in My Account which will have all your previous usage detailed, alternatively if you're looking for something in particular drop myself or any of the mobile staff a private message and we'll be happy to help out 

AliH

Hi

Im still unable to view historical usage beyond the first page ( 10 items ). When i click on "next 10" it logs me out due to inactivity. Its been like this for over a month now, surely its not that hard to fix for a supposed technological communications company....................???