Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I got "roam like at home enabled"?

FIXED
shinyblue
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Have I got "roam like at home enabled"?

All your webpages that talk about RLAH add the caveat "if enabled". Looking in the forums I find several personal situations but it's not clear whether they apply to me.

One post also said to check the My Account page - but that seems to have been updated since that post was written.

I would like clarificiation please about - Ihave a couple of Plusnet sim contracts on the go and need to check them all.

(Why Plusnet do not make this very clear on the account page and thereby save all these unnecessary forum posts I don't know!)

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Have I got "roam like at home enabled"?

Hello @shinyblue,

All our contracts should have roam like at home active unless specified at the time of signup. We would be happy to check them all for you, can you PM us the following information for each number in the format below;

• Mobile number
  • Full name
  • Full address including postcoide
  • Can you confirm you are the account holder?

Sammy

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
shinyblue
Hooked

I've sent you a private message.

Thing is, I don't recall the exact wording used on the page when signing up years ago (would anyone?). And as I'm going abroad I need to know for sure. Could you suggest to your accounts/web people that putting a clarifying message on the accounts screens about this would be a good thing, to save ambiguities (and the potential of finding you don't have a working phone when going abroad).

Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us.

Any accounts created after 15th June 2017 has roam like at home enabled by default. We'll pass your feedback onto the appropriate people. I've also added a reply to the PM you've sent @SammyM as she's currently not in the office.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
shinyblue
Hooked

Fix

If anyone else googles to find this answer, it's simple: Just call 500 from your phone and in 2 minutes you'll have a definitive answer!