cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Given up waiting on hold. Porting number has lost data

IWannaBB
Hooked

Given up waiting on hold. Porting number has lost data

I am about to ask for my PAC code and go elsewhere. I'm waiting for plusnet to connect BB too so I have no internet at home at all.

I posted my number last week after signing up to a SIM only deal with plusnet. I chose a high data bundle as I knew I'd be without internet at home whilst I waited for plusnet to connect the BB.
But since I used my PAC code to port the number, the internet on my mobile hasn't worked.

I've rang 4 times. Tried resetting APN and a new SIM. Still not working. I've been on hold for 20 mind and given up.

Can anyone give me the magic answer? Or do I ring back tomorrow and ask for PAC code and go elsewhere. Seriously unimpressed and now worried what I'm going to get when the broadband finally starts (or doesn't).
1 REPLY 1
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Given up waiting on hold. Porting number has lost data

Very sorry to hear this, IWannaBB, and apologies for your wait on the phone.

However, I'm confident I can get this resolved and have your data up and running ASAP. It involves some account tinkering, so if you could Private Message me some account details (let's start with your full name and address as they appear on the account), I can get started straight away.