cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback request SMS early Sunday morning

markv
Rising Star

Feedback request SMS early Sunday morning

Which person at Plusnet thought it would be a good idea to send an SMS at 8AM last Sunday morning (following any Saturday night Eurovision parties) to ask how happy we are with their Mobile service?

In fact it was 2 SMS's a minute apart. One to wake you up and another to catch and annoy you further as you were trying to fall back asleep.

Please can you find out who 's bright idea that was and then post their own personal mobile number so we can all text them at unsociable hours?

Generally I love Plusnet but you sometimes do the most stupid things 😞

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult removed as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Feedback request SMS early Sunday morning

Hi markv!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I'm extremely sorry to hear that the text message sent was an inconvenience and caused a disturbance, this is certainly not the type of service that we want our customers to experience. 

These text messages are sent 30 days after your initial sign up with us and these are sent by the system automatically.

I do apologise for the time these were received and I'll certainly feed this back to the relevant department to be reviewed. 

If there is anything else that I can help you with, feel free to drop me a message and I'll do my best!

- Rebeka