cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fair usage - Roam at Home EU

FIXED
chrisward1983

Fair usage - Roam at Home EU

Hi - just wondered what the charges might be continuously using your phone abroad in an EU country for four months? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Fair usage - Roam at Home EU

Hi there, 

When using your normal allowance in a Roam like at Home country, you’ll only need to worry about a fair usage policy if you have a plan with 20GB+ of data. 

Full details > https://www.plus.net/help/legal/mobile-fair-usage-policy/ but let me know if you’ve got further queries. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
chrisward1983

Thanks Anoush.

My plan is 20GB of data per month.

Basically, can I use that abroad continuously over those four months with no extra costs?

Thanks again!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

Hi Chris,

With an allowance of 20GB, you’ll have up to 15GB of data to use per month as part of our fair usage policy, as we may apply a surcharge for further data beyond that. 

We go into more detail and tell you what the charges would be in the previous help article, but let me know if there’s anything further you’re unsure about. 

Cheers

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button