cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Delay in Number Porting - I am suffering and Painful. Not acceptable

gdplnet15

Extreme Delay in Number Porting - I am suffering and Painful. Not acceptable

Plus net failing to port the number, It has been very painful.  I am financially  making loss and feeling harassed....My keep my number has been deactivated....still no porting luck...

As per of-com  it suppose to be done 1 day yet it has been more than 5 days..

A manager has email me that Operation department has been looking at it.....After several call with customer service....and log queue on the phone...no solution yet... I cant call my family, no one can contact me, I can not do business  and services on my keep my number....  because it is deactivated and Plus has not ported yet.........

3 REPLIES 3
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: Extreme Delay in Number Porting - I am suffering and Painful. Not acceptable

Hi gdplnet15,

Thanks for your post. Although we do work hard to complete all number transfers within the estimated timescale provided, we do on occasion fall short: I'm sorry to hear that's been the case here and for any inconveniences caused.

It appears you've already spoken with a manager about the delay, so I'm sure you'll have been made aware of the operations team and their role in completing your port in. If you'd like me to take a further look at this for you or have any questions, please get in touch via PM and let me know - I'll be glad to help.

- Charlie

gdplnet15

Re: Extreme Delay in Number Porting - I am suffering and Painful. Not acceptable

Plusnet Manager / Engineer - Urgent attention 

Call and escalate to head of engineer and fix the issue for the people who ported on Last Friday 01 Dec after 6 PM. Every one terrible affected and no porting has been done and yet their ported number is deactivated. We are in LIMBO!! Pls FIX FIX...

All customers who were requested to port the number on 01 Dec 2017 after 6 pm - has not been ported yet !!!!

I have seen all the threads / message people screaming who requested above.

My ported number has been deactivated by your engineer - ( And Plus net new sim / new number still active)  

Your engineer has done something terrible wrong ? Porting works by Activating Ported number and Deactivating  supplied  

new plus net number - thus people keeps "Keep my number".  As I understand your engineer has missed or mssed up  some file and the work didnt sync .in your network switch.

As per of com you should port within 1 business days yet ....thousands people suffering.... 

It is Christmas time and I can not function as everything connected to my ported Number 

Pls fix the issue urgently I am fed up and harassed as your customer service keep saying there is a delay and yet no knows

whats is happening Huh

Pls solve solve !!! I have raised few complaints but has no clue why delay and what the engineer is doing?Huh

Call and escalate to head of engineer and fix the issue for the people who ported on Last Friday 01 Dec after 6 PM

CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Hi gdplnet15,

Currently, there's been no widespread porting issue reported by our engineers; any current porting delays will have been automatically raised and will be worked on accordingly. 

I apologise for the delay, as I said in response to yesterdays post, I'll be happy to take a look at your account for any updates from the team, and as such I've now replied to your latest PM.

- Charlie