cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Customer, extra 2GB?

Bleakers64
Grafter

Existing Customer, extra 2GB?

Hi, I've been a PN sim holder (and broadband customer) for a little while now, and looking at your rates to recommend you to a friend and found that existing broadband customers get an extra 2GB data per month.

Can you let me know how I can get this applied to me account please?

Can this apply to my wife's PN SIM also, registered to the same address?

Can you let me know why you don't automatically apply this to peoples accounts a surely its something thats easy to do?

I'm working from home so can't call jsut now and would have done this via live chat normally, but unavailable....

Bleakers

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Existing Customer, extra 2GB?

whilst you wait for a staff response to sort you out - there is a whole page as with deals for broadband customers https://www.plus.net/mobile/sim-only-30-day/existing-customer-offer
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Bleakers64
Grafter

Thanks for that, but that's the page where I found out that I could get the Extra 2GB, but there's no easy way to do it.....No link, no nothing.....

Live chat on that page is only for someone who wants to get a new SIM, not existing customers....

Bleakers

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

when you went through the sign up process there would have been a place to put in your broadband user name.

You'll need to wait for a staff response on here and they can update your account.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'