cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending contract

AV1985

Ending contract

Hi.

I've been trying to end my two contracts for about a month now. I've phoned so many times and never gotten through to anyone.

A member here, MichaelWilliams helped me and said he'd do it. He said he'd get it ended and make sure I don't face any further charges.

Now, the guy is not replying to messages and I'm being billed!

I would someone to cancel my contract and waive any new charges on my contract. I paid the balance already in the previous month and shouldn't have to pay for another month due to the lack of service. I haven't used either sim for over 2 weeks now!

Last time I try Plusnet, really awful service!
7 REPLIES 7
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Ending contract

Moderator's note:

Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

AV1985

With all due respect, with the issue at hand, this message isn't helpful either!
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hi there AV1985.

Sorry to hear there's been some trouble with the end of your contract.

I'll respond to your Private Message straight away: apologies for the delay, I've been off work for the past few days due to the Bank Holiday weekend. 

Due to situations such as these, I'd recommend any users wanting more immediate help give us a call on 500, pop on the Live Chat feature on our website or drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter. Between the hours of 7.30am and 10pm there will always be friendly advisors waiting to help. Alternatively, the team monitor the forums, so if you'd like to get in touch using the forum, so a public post may be your best bet.

I'll continue this over Private Message Smiley 

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

@MichaelWilliams wrote:

Hi there AV1985.

Due to situations such as these, I'd recommend any users wanting more immediate help give us a call on 500, pop on the Live Chat feature on our website or drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter. Between the hours of 7.30am and 10pm there will always be friendly advisors waiting to help. 

Two things

Chat isn't working and hasn't been for ages

Cancellations can only be dealt with over the phone talking to the Cancellations Team (I know because I tried the other routes)

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Hi 

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It wasn't when I checked at about 09.20 but it is now Sad

Anon
Pro

They want you to phone to try and keep you. But if it's obvious that will not happen, I think they are willing to do it by PM.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.