cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Calls Only - PE9

keggle

Emergency Calls Only - PE9

Hi,

I'm not getting any mobile signal in the PE9 1SL Stamford, Lincolnshire area, just "Emergency Calls Only".

Been like that for a couple of days at least although came back on yesterday evening but is now off again.

Anything going on that you are aware of?Huh

Cheers,

Ken

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Emergency Calls Only - PE9

If You go to the following website for EE it should tell you what the problem is in your area. You can also get updates sent to your number for any current or future problems in your locality.

It’s an EE site but PN numbers work too.

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

keggle

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your reply.

I've just checked the site to find it says "We recently fixed a problem in PE9 1SL" and indeed it looks as if they have!!

Back up to full strength again. Fingers crossed it stays that way now.

Only downside with the site is that it refuses to accept my PN mobile number for future notifications - says must be EE.

Better than nothing though!

Cheers,

Ken

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi Ken

That’s odd that EE doesn’t accept the PN number, maybe they stopped it because like Wi-Fi Calling its a premium service. 😁😪

My number still works though as my local mast is on a block of flats that's being renovated since last Summer so with builders working near the radiators every now and then the mast gets turned off and on when required and I get warning to my PN number via SMS but I registered with EE a couple of years ago.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

My PN number was working according to a recent status notification for a local mast.

I tried adding another status notification and my PN number was now refused. So a policy change. Roll_eyes

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine