cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doable or not

gmalc

Doable or not

Recently I got a mobile deal from Plus net. A great deal and completely perfect. My question is I am on an o2 contract until early next year. Can I NEXT YEAR move my o2 number to my Plus net account. If not its not a biggie as the price is half what I`m paying O2. The o2 contract is pants on minutes and data.

I plan to keep the o2 contract for the next 12 months and  cancel it in 12 months and have the Plus net contract run alongside on a different phone for the next 12 months then port my 02 number over to Plus net when 02 contract is up.

I hope this makes sense.

4 REPLIES 4
azc
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Doable or not

I believe you can port your number whenever you choose to

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

HI @gmalc,

thanks for getting in touch today!

You certainly can port a number over to us at any time :). 

Once your current contract expires you can request your PAC code which will be valid for 30 days, once you get this to us we can port your number over the next working day. 

gmalc

Thanks for the answers. It is good to know.

Is the offer of 1.5 gig data + unlimited texts and calls for £6.00 on an offer or can it be taken in 8 months time.

My partner is on a contract with 02 and would welcome this offer but would prefer to wait until her contract with o2 is up and then moving.

Thanks again for the replies to my question.

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Is the offer of 1.5 gig data + unlimited texts and calls for £6.00 on an offer or can it be taken in 8 months time.

This is a limited-time offer, but I'm sure in eight months' time we'll have some other fantastic deals to choose from Smiley