cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgracesful customer service

Kyle1986

Disgracesful customer service

I order a sim only deal over 2 weeks ago, I was asked for proof of address as I had moved house recently which I promptly sent. I then waited..... And waited and waited for the sim to arrive, I spoke to plusnet advisors on 3 separate occasions and was told it was pending so I had to wait. Finally I got in touch with them again and was told the order had been left in a pending state and had been cancelled so I would have to order again. They could give me no explanation for this. Offered little sympathy and have now lost a customer. My advice is don't be tempted by what looks like a good deal, if that's the service received at the order stage I dread to think what it's like further down the line. Very disappointed.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Disgracesful customer service

Sorry to see this. 

I'd welcome the opportunity to look into what's happened, could you send me a PM with your username please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@adamwalker I'm not sure the OP will have a username, it was a Mobile SIm order. I think you'll need one of the mobile team to investigate...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers! MisterW! I was thinking of sim as a simultaneous order. 

I've asked the mods to move the post.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Kyle1986!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm really sorry to hear about your recent order with Plusnet mobile, we certainly wouldn't want any of our customers to experience difficulty signing up with us, and we aim for the sign up process to be as smooth as possible.

When ordering, there are requirements to be eligible for a SIM only deal. For example, the credit/debit card used for the upfront payment does need to be in the account holders name and address, and 3 years address history does need to be provided - if the address history is less than 3 years, you can process your order over the phone with our Sales Team. 

We also perform a full credit check when applying for a SIM only contract with us.

Can you please send me a Private Message with the details of the email you received asking for further evidence, and how you replied, as we would like to look into this further. It may well be, that if you responded via email, this was to the automatic 'Do Not Reply' email, in which we won't have received your correspondence. 

- Rebeka