Did you mean: 

Direct debit seems to have been cancelled

FIXED
pnacc
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Direct debit seems to have been cancelled

Hello,

My direct debit seems to have been cancelled. I am liquid, did not initiate the cancellation and not sure why the money would be taken now when previous payments were made on the 6th.

I would like to set up direct debit again.

4 REPLIES 4
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Direct debit seems to have been cancelled

Hi @pnacc

Thanks for your query!

I have now addressed this via a ticket on your account which you can view online here.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
pnacc
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I checked my list of active direct debits and plusnet mobile is not there. I see that my mobile account still shows "Direct Debit in place" but payment will fail.

The below page has my direct debit details listed but this seems to be only working for my plusnet fiber service as I can see this listed under my bank account with a matching amount.

Would I have to remove this direct debit option in order to be able to set it up again for mobile? In which case I imagine I would have to set it up again for fiber as well?
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

Hello @pnacc

I'm sorry you've had some trouble with you mobile direct debit, please call 500 from your mobile 0800 079 1133 from any other phone and our teams can get this set up for you/discuss the next steps to reinstating a direct debit instruction. 

Thanks. 

steve27
Dabbler

This happened to my son and his girfriend,the payments go out of my bank and should have been no issue,was told by PlusNet this morning it was a system fault at their end and would be sorted,I called back this evening to see if things had been sorted out and reinstated my DD instructions, which I had wanted to do when I 1st called but was told it wouldn't be necessary!