cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit doubled for next month!

StuForum

Direct Debit doubled for next month!

I had an email on the 7/5/20 saying my email was available to view. The details showed in the email stated that my DD (due on the 1st June) would be doubled! I checked my bank statement for May and my payment as normal was taken on the 1st.  I rang PlusNet this morning and spoke to a [CSA Removed] who informed me that a number? of customers payments were late so without explanation they were doubling the next DD !!! She then informed me that a credit for the double would be credited at a later date. Again Coronavirus is taking the blame. PLUSNET YOU HAVE COCKED UP MY DDs before! I am now looking round for another provider, I am cheesed off with PlusNet.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

6 REPLIES 6
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Direct Debit doubled for next month!

Hi @StuForum, thanks for getting in touch

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had with the account. Could you please PM your full address including postcode so we can take a look into this for you. 

Once you've sent the PM, please let us know over here so we can ensure it's picked up

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
StuForum

Hi, full address sent by email if that is what you require

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to us @StuForum

We'd need the details to be sent via private message on our Forums. Once you've done that, please do let us know via this public post

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
StuForum

I need to be assured that what I post here (you asked for my address) is not viewable to other forum members. Please confirm.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@StuForum 

A Private Message is only viewable by the person it is addressed too.

Don't post personal details in the public area here.

If you wish to send someone a private message, click on their forum name or avatar, then click on Send Private Message link on the right of the screen.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for providing your account detals via PM 

For validation checks, could you also PM

- your full name and confirmation you're the account holder

- your mobile number

- your date of birth

- last 2 digits of your sort code and account number used to pay the bill

Regards

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team