cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficult Sign-up Procedure

mediarats

Difficult Sign-up Procedure

I've just signed up to a SIM-only deal. I'm very satisfied with it. I'm very satisfied with your call centre staff. But it's a job and a half to join at the moment.

The website was repeatedly crashing at the checkout stage, and it took me over half an hour to get through on the phone (at a time when there were supposedly 2 calls waiting, and a wait time of 2 seconds).

I think you may be losing a lot of potential sales as a result, as people give up and go elsewhere.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Post moved to new topic on a more appropriate board and title changed to reflect issues.

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Difficult Sign-up Procedure

Hi mediarats!

Thanks for taking the time out to get in touch with us, it's much appreciated!

I'm sorry you experienced a delay when calling us, we have been experiencing a large number of calls as of late, and we're working hard to answer all queries as quickly as possible. 

Thanks for letting us know about the website, we're unaware of any current issues however, I'll certainly feed this back to the relevant department to be looked into. You're right mediarats, we certainly don't want to lose any potential customers and we want to give everyone the best deal possible, both by calling and online. 

Once again, thanks for bringing this to our attention! If you ever need anything at all, don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll do our best to help!

- Rebeka Smiley