cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming issues

PaulC4

Data roaming issues

Currently overseas in Spain on a cruise. I lost data roaming yesterday. I used my wife's phone to contact Plusnet. Operator said the issue would be fixed once I restarted my phone. This didn't work. I was in Gibraltar at the time which the operator didn't know existed!! Now in Malaga and still no internet apart from WiFi in a cafe. Very frustrating. The only way to contact Plusnet is through calling them. No WiFi calls, no chat lines. Very frustrated. I've tried a few things such as trying to reconnect to the mobile provider but not working.
2 REPLIES 2
PaulC4

Re: Data roaming issues

Nothing!! Tried Facebook, twitter. Tried calling the overseas phone number from my wife's phone, won't connect. Tried some of the help on the help pages to no avail 😭
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Re: Data roaming issues

Hiya @PaulC4

I'm really sorry you are having an issue with your data while on holiday, this is a hassle you definitely don't need. 

I have found your message to us on Facebook and I will reply there shortly so that we can get this looked into. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team